Important Attendance Policy Guidelines:
- We provide reschedules as a courtesy. If you cancel your scheduled lesson or need to move the time, a reschedule is not “owed”. Tuition covers the agreed upon lesson time not additional time necessary to grant a reschedule.
- At least 48 hours notice is required to receive a make-up or reschedule.
- Make-ups are limitied to 4 per student per school year calendar (Sept.-June).
- We will try and put you with your regular instructor but cannot guarantee it.
- Choose date(s) and time(s) from the relevant calendar below. (if more than one is possible you may add them) PLEASE DON’T REQUEST A TIME WHICH IS NOT ON THE CALENDAR
- Fill out the request form below.
- If the request falls within the guidelines someone will get back to you within 1 business day (Monday-Friday) to confirm via email.
IF A TIME IS REQUESTED THAT IS NOT ON THE CALENDAR WE CANNOT RESPOND TO THE REQUEST.
RESPONSES WILL ONLY BE GIVEN TO REQUESTS THAT FALL WITHIN THE PARAMETERS OF THE ATTENDANCE POLICY.
Guitar and Bass Guitar Reschedule/Make-Up Availability
Piano Reschedule/Make-Up Availability
Voice Reschedule/Make-Up Availability
Drum Reschedule/Make-Up Availability
String (Violin, Viola, Cello) Reschedule/Make-Up Availability