Registration for school year 2020-21 is now open.
Both in-person and video lessons available.
Entire School Year (Sept 3rd – June 28th) $1175
Our school year lessons begin on Thursday 9/3
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get signed up
A few notable points regarding the current COVID pandemic:
- We appreciate your flexibility and understanding as we’re all working through these unprecedented times.
- Remote lessons via video will still be offered for the foreseeable future. You will have a chance to select this option on the form.
- Whether you choose in-person or remote lessons you will be able to change your preference at any time.
- Our instructors have been given the choice as to whether or not they return to in-person lessons. Most instructors will be available for in person lessons at the music school.
- For in person lessons we will be instituting a number of precautions and policies including reduced occupancy, mask wearing, sanitizing air and surfaces, plexiglass shields, and other actions to increase the safety of the music school community. A more detailed list and policy will be provided as we approach the school year.
During this time of social distancing we are offering remote video lessons. We’re offering lessons in Piano, Guitar, Voice, Drums, and more…
Email us to get signed up:
Watch a sample:
Bridgewater School of Music Parents and Students,
The well being of our students, families, instructors, and larger community is of paramount concern. Given current events associated with the Coronavirus we have decided to close the school effective immediately. We have been following the lead of a number of local institutions, and have sought out the council of medical professionals. We feel confident this is the right decision at this time.
We will be closed for all lessons through Saturday 3/21. We will be reassessing the situation as things develop.
We will be in touch regarding adding lessons to the calendar in order to make-up missed lessons.
Many have asked about remote lessons. Over the last few weeks we’ve been researching and putting together the infrastructure to perform one on on one online lessons so that students are able to continue their progress despite the current situation. We plan to wrap up the details of that sometime early next week and will be in touch regarding details and lesson options as things develop.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience during this time.
Come hear 3 great student bands at the 2020 Winter Rockband show. 🤘🏻🎸🎶 🥁 🎹 🎤
When: 6:00 on Saturday 1/25
Where: The Martinsville Community Center
1961 Washington Valley Rd.
What: 3 great bands playing songs from the 60’s to today. A guaranteed great time!